Google Translate

Goals

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Assignment #2: Gadgets and Linking vs Embedding


Hello, we are now in Week 3 of CIS 265 and I have learned a lot of useful new things. First of all, the one lesson that has proved to be most useful is identifying websites that can potentially be harmful to one's computer. Also, detecting which e-mails/ files are safe to open to avoid unknowingly installing a virus on my computer. I have dealt with having a hard drive on a PC that has crashed due to virus/bugs and it is not only very expensive to fix, but very time consuming. I have also learned how a computer runs internally, how the internet works, and how to create a blog! I have really enjoyed being able to understand computers, something most of us use everyday. It is amazing how much goes on behind the scenes that allows me to do things with technology that I use everyday!

Because YouTube a worldwide website that most everyone has access to, finding and narrowing it to one favorite video is almost impossible. I have narrowed it down to two basic topics, bloopers and the TV show Friends as found in the video below. I have grown up watching Friends and have seen every single episode at least 10 times. The show is hilarious in itself and never fails to cheer me up when I am down. What a lot of people don't really know though, is that the bloopers are much more entertaining than the actual TV Show. At any moment I need time to take a breather and just find a source of laughter, Friends bloopers is my go to thing! I recommend everyone to watch it, even if you have never seen the show or aren't a big fan of it! I really enjoy watching video that take me behind the scenes of movies/TV shows and learning how they are put together. Although, finding bloopers is the biggest reward through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment